The 10th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks (SIN-2017) provides an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Security in information and networks.
Papers, special sessions, tutorials, and workshops addressing all aspects and issues of security in information and networks are being pursued.
The conference invites significant contributions from researchers and industrial working on the development of cryptographic algorithms, security schemes, cryptanalysis, application security, system security, cloud security and network security.
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge advancements in the field of information and network security.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, project outputs, surveys and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to:
|Virus and worm analysis||Network defense|
|Cloud and system security||Malware analysis|
|Artificial intelligence security||Security in space Science|
|Web and Application security||Security in mobile devices|
|Access control, firewall and IDS||Security ontology, models, protocols & policies|
|Tools and development platforms||Privacy and trust management|
|Security in cyber physical systems||Big-data trust, security and privacy|
|Key management and distribution||Security-aware software engineering|
|Security and privacy social networks||Security in embedded systems and IOT|
|Symmetric and asymmetric key cryptography||Security education and innovative curriculum|
|Computational intelligence techniques in security||Security standards, protocols and certifications|
- Papers must be submitted electronically via the SIN-2017
- Title, author’s name(s), affiliation, mailing address, telephone, fax and email of the principal author should be included.
- All accepted papers will be published by ACM Press in a conference proceedings and placed into ACM Digital Library. Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for possible publication in a special issue of the International Journal. Each accepted paper must be registered to be included in the proceedings.
- All proposals for organizing workshops, tutorials, demos, and special sessions are expected at the conference e-mail email@example.com
- Submission Deadline: June 15, 2017
- Notification to Authors: July 16
- Final Manuscript Due: August 12
- Paper Registration Deadline: August 12