ICONN is biennial International Conference organized by Department of Physics and Nanotechnology, SRM University, is attracting researchers across the world working in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
ICONN 2017 is expected to be a common platform for the path breaking research ideas to motivate the young researchers in carrying out the state-of-art research work leading to an interface between science, industry and societal needs.
SRM University in association with Shizuoka University, Japan and NCTU, Taiwan is organizing this edition of ICONN.
Accepted articles will be submitted to high impact peer reviewed SCI journal.
- Nanostructured Materials and Thin Films
- Nanoelectronics, Nanosensors and NEMS
- Nanophotonics and Plasmonics
- Nanotechnology for Harnessing Energy and Storage
- Nanobiotechnology, Nanotoxicology and Nanomedicine
- Nanocatalysts and Nanocomposites
- Computational Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology: Products and Markets
- Green Nanotechnology
- Last date for submission: May 20, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: May 31, 2017
- Last date for Registration: 30 July, 2017
Registration Fees (National/International):
|Students/ Research Scholars||INR 1500|
|Industry Delegates||INR 10000|
|Foreign Faculty / Scientist||USD 200|
|Foreign Students||USD 200|
|Foreign Delegates||USD 200|
PS: Students/ Research Scholars registering before 23.07.2017 will be provided free accommodation
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Submission instructions, please click this link.
For more information, please visit the official page here.