An International Conference is set to be held from 3-4 July, 2017 on the subject of Emerging Horizons in India-Vietnam Relations.
The conference is organized by Zakir Husain Delhi College, Delhi University in Association with Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, Teen Murti Bhawan, New Delhi and Southeast Asia Research Group, Department of Political Science, University of Delhi.
- Vietnam Today: Economic and Politico-Social dynamics
- Vietnam and the Regional Powers
- Role of External Actors: United States,Russia and the European Union
- Vietnam and its Multilateral Engagements
- Vietnam’s Role in Regional Cooperation and Integration
- India-Vietnam Relations:Emerging Horizons
- Political Defense and Security Cooperation in India Vietnam Relations
- Value -chain and Development Partnership between India and Vietnam
- Cooperation on Non-Traditional Security issues in India-Vietnam Relations
- Culture,Commerce and Connectivity in India-Vietnam relations
- Environmental Protection,Climate Change and Conservation of Natural Resources
- Disaster Preparedness and Resilience
Format of Abstract Submission
- Page Layout: MS Word/Font Type:Calibri/Font Size: 12/Line Spacing: 1.5
- Name of the Presenter, affiliation, contact details-email, mobile, research interest, keywords(at least 3), abstract (500 words), brief profile of the presenter(200 words).
- All submissions must be made in the electronic format as attachments to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of abstracts: 15th April,2017
- Notification of the selected abstracts: 20th April, 2017
- Submission of final paper: 31st May 2017.
For more information, please view the official notification here.