The leading themes of this year’s conference are innovation in information, information services and their usage in the era of evolving changes, both technological and social ones. These changes are of often defined as the digital revolution.
Conference themes cover a wide range of theoretical and practical aspects concerning: modern tools and methods of information activities, information and knowledge organization, shaping of information architecture, the analysis and evaluation of new technologies applied in the library and information science and their reception among users.
Themes & Sub-Themes:
- Innovation in New Generation Libraries: The theme includes Trends and Technologies in Libraries, Web Resources and Technologies, Big Data and Data mining, Development in Open Source Technologies, Cloud computing, Green Libraries, Social Media and Applications in Libraries.
- Innovation on Trends in Library Services: The theme focus on Digital conservation and
preservation, Digital Repositories, Knowledge Management, Outreach Services of Libraries, Marketing of Library, Document Delivery and Resource Sharing, Networking libraries and Information Centres.
- Innovation in Learning Environment: This theme explores LIS Education in India, Research trends in LIS, Innovative technologies for Teaching, MOOCs and Role of Libraries, Information Literacy.
This conference is aimed at educators, researchers and practitioners in the areas of
sustainable development and growth. This interdisciplinary forum is for scholars, teachers,
and practitioners from library professional discipline. The Conference is aimed to target audience like:
- Library and Information Science Professionals
- Knowledge Management Professionals
- Educationists and Policy Makers
- Information Providers and Vendors
- Students of Library and Information Science
Call for Papers:
Research papers, conceptual papers (review of literature) and cases are invited from academicians, library professionals, research scholars, and library and information science students, relevant to the theme of the conference.
This conference aims to provide a platform to present and discuss the latest developments and applications related to Sustainable Development in the field of Library & Information Science. Some of the promising areas have been identified to be discussed at the conference.
However, the list is indicative and not exhaustive. The papers can be developed by incorporating the themes within also.
|Category||Participants with proceeding||Participants without proceeding|
How to Apply:
Abstract (not exceeding 250 words) should reach at email@example.com latest by June 30, 2019 in Microsoft Word Format only.
Submission should include a separate title page, which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address (es), telephone/fax numbers and e‐mail address (es), the title of the paper and up to four keywords that describe the paper.
All submissions will strictly go through a plagiarism check, only those paper which passes through plagiarism are accepted and presented during the conference.
An author can contribute a maximum of two paper either as a first author or collaborative author.
Acceptance of the abstract would be notified before July 2, 2019.
The complete paper should reach the coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by July 8, 2019 in Microsoft Word Format only.
Last date for submission of abstract: June 30, 2019
Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: July 02, 2019
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: July 08, 2019
Last date for registration: July 20, 2019
+91 9442 867 275
91-04366 277 293