The Department of Commerce, Sri Aurobindo College, Delhi University is organizing a National Seminar on “Emerging Dimensions of Indian Business and Economy: Pace & Pattern” from February 23 to 24, 2018.
The seminar will make an effort to bring together experts and practitioners from ministry, academics and industry in order to provide a stage for discussion and exchange of ideas on this premise. The seminar will be of great interest to policy makers’, research scholars, students and experts, consultants and professionals working in various organizations. We invite original high quality research papers for the following technical sessions:
- India on the Global Map
- Review of Government Policy Initiatives
- Marketing in Modern Organizations: Issues and Developments
- Entrepreneurship: Risk and Rewards
- Emerging Market Multinationals – New players on the bloc
- International Production Networks – Implications for India
- India and it’s changing bilateral relations
- India and the Trade Blocks – Way Forward
- Currency Contagion in Emerging Economies
- Has the Game Changed? Global financial Linkages of India
- Booms and Busts in Indian financial markets: The Role of External Factors
- Demonetization: Retrospect and Prospects
- GST: Implementation and Implications
- Digitizing India: The road to digital transformation
- Economic impact of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Swayam India: Digitalizing education
- Digital marketing
- Key issues in modern marketing
- Recent trends and practices in marketing
- Entrapreneurship – From Job Seeker to Job Creator
- Entrepreneurial Education – A New Way of Success
- Technopreneurship – Actualization/Realization of Digital India
- Netpreneurship – Online Retailing
- Entrepreneurship – Innovation and Rural Development
- Social Entrepreneurship – Need of the Hour
- Ecopreneurship – Hidden Path of Sustainable Development
Abstracts and full length research papers are to be submitted electronically at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Authors
- Title page: The title page of the article must consist of title, author(s) name(s),
designation(s), affiliation(s), phone number(s) and email id(s). Also, indicate the name and contact information of the corresponding author to whom all the communications shall be directed.
- Abstract: Abstract should not be of more than 200 words and should include the title,
objectives, methodology and findings/results.
- Key words: At least 3 and maximum 5 keywords to be given at the end of the abstract.
- Manuscript Format: Font type- Times New Roman; Font Size- 12; Spacing- 1.5;
Alignment- Justified; Page Margin- 2.
- Figures and Tables: Please ensure the figures and the tables are placed next to the relevant text in the manuscript, rather than at the bottom or the top of the file. Also, tables should be numbered consecutively in the text in Arabic numerals.
- Referencing style: Citations in the text should follow the referencing style used by the
American Psychological Association (APA).
- Originality: Submitted paper must be the original work of the author(s) and should not
have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication
- Single paper: Only one paper will be entertained from one author(s).
Best Paper Award
One paper in each technical session will be selected to receive the Best Paper Award. The selection will be made by the panel of experts and their decision will be final and binding. The result for each technical session will be announced at the end of the respective session. And the Best Paper Award will be presented in the valedictory session of the seminar.
Selected papers will be published in the “AUROBINDO COLLEGE JOURNAL OF RESEARCH
AND STUDIES”, a journal published by the college having ISSN no. 2455-5401.
- Student/Research Scholar – Rs.500
- Faculty – Rs.750
- Corporate Delegates – Rs.1500
Mode of Payment
The registration fee can be paid by any one of the following mode:
- In the form of Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of “Principal, Sri Aurobindo College”,
payable at Delhi to be sent at: The Principal, Sri Aurobindo College, Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi – 110017, or
- By NEFT/RTGS as per the details:
Account Holder Name: Sri Aurobindo College Day Boys; Account Type: Saving;
Account Number: 8462101000020; Branch: Sri Aurobindo College, Malviya Nagar;
IFSC Code: CNRB0008462
The form can be downloaded from the college website. Scanned copy of the filled form along with the proof of payment has to be send at email@example.com