The Sixth National Conference on Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing and Graphics (NCVPRIPG) will be held at Mandi, Himachal Pradesh from 16 to 19 December, 2017.
Papers describing original research are invited to be submitted to NCVPRIPG 2017, in the following (and related) areas:
● Stereo and 3D Vision ● Image-Based Rendering ● Active and Real Time Vision ● Animation ● Industrial Vision Systems ● Geometric Modelling ● Motion and Video Analysis ● Rendering ● Image and Video Compression ● Hardware for Graphics ● Image and Video Retrieval ● Hardware for Vision and IP ● Object Detection and Recognition ● Visual Special Effects ● Segmentation and Grouping ● Speech Processing ● Document Understanding ● Digital Heritage ● Medical Image Analysis ● Signal Estimation and Detection ● Aerial and Satellite Image Analysis ● Computational Photography ● Pattern Recognition ● Biometrics
- Paper Submission Starts June 15, 2017
- Paper Submission Deadline July 15, 2017 23:59 IST
- Acceptance Notification September 25, 2017
- Camera Ready Submission October 16, 2017
The papers can be submitted at NCVPRIPG 2017 CMT portal here.
The call for papers flyer can be found here.
More information about formatting and publication of the manuscript will be available soon Here.