About the Organizing Institution
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT) is an Autonomous Institution affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) under Tier-1 status and Grade-‘A’ status by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC-UGC).
International Conference on Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications, ERCICA – 2020
Welcome to the official website of the International Conference on Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications, ERCICA 2020, will be held during “25th and 26th September, 2020” in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India. ERCICA, is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, and Mobile Communication to a common forum.
Papers are invited in the following subject areas but NOT LIMITED to:
- Technology Developments and Applications as solutions to COVID-19 pandemic
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Embedded and VLSI Systems
- Grid/Cloud/ Utility/Soft computing
- Image and Video Processing.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine Learning /Natural Language Processing
- Multimedia Applications and Mobile Computing
- Optimization Heuristic Techniques
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Sensor / Cellular/ Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
- Smart Grid Applications
- System Performance Analysis
- Wireless Communications
Last date of paper Submission – 15th July 2020
Last date of Paper Acceptance Notification – 15th August 2020
Registration and CRC submission deadline – 15th September 2020
Conference Dates – 25th & 26th September 2020
It is mandatory that at least one of the author of the accepted paper to register in order to appear in the Springer AISC Series and e-Proceedings. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has to be registered separately. Registration Fee includes the SPRINGER e-proceedings, digital library and Indexing, e-certificates for all the presented and published authors of the paper.
Paper Registration – Indian Authors – INR. 7,500/- ( Non refundable)
Paper Registration – Foreign Authors – USD 200/- ( Non refundable)
Extra charges per page ( If applicable) – INR 250/-
Send your completed registration form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
All papers must be submitted as DOC or DOCX in MS WORD file format only (PDF is NOT accepted)
Send your camera ready papers to only firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Dr. Prasad N H- Professor and Head
Department of MCA
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Dr. Nalini.N- Professor – CSE
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com