Call for Nominations: Forbes India 30 Under 30 for Brightest Young Achievers: Apply by Dec 18
About Forbes India
Forbes India is the Indian edition of Forbes which is managed by Reliance Industries-owned media conglomerate, Network 18. Since its founding in 2008, Forbes India has achieved a circulation of 50,000 copies and makes over Rs 50 crore in topline. The magazine is published fortnightly.
Forbes India is calling for entries from India’s brightest young achievers who are under 30 and are an entrepreneur, artist, path-breaking professional or independent thinker.
The categories for 2020 nominations are:
- Advertising, Marketing & Media
- Consumer Tech
- Digital Content Creators (NEW CATEGORY)
- Ecommerce & Retail
- Food & Hospitality
- Industry, Manufacturing & Energy
- NGOs & Social Entrepreneurship
How to Apply?
- For young Indian entrepreneurs, the nomination form is available here.
- For young professionals, the nomination form is available here.
The 30 Under 30 nomination forms will be open until December 18, 2019.
For official notification, click here.
About the Author