Submission of ideas are invited for Environmentally Sustainable Future by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of submission is 31 January.
On the occasion of the National Youth Day, to pay a tribute to the most revered philosopher, social reformer and great leader, Swami Vivekananda, the Ministry of Earth Sciences invites the public to participate and share unique ideas that can be adopted in an everyday life towards an environmentally sustainable future. The contest is aimed to encourage the zealous youth of the Nation to share their creative ideas but also adopt such ideas for a sustainable future that will benefit society at large.
- Participants must Like/Follow the Social Media Handles of Ministry of Earth Sciences (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube)
- Under the Do task, post a unique idea that can be adopted in an everyday life towards an environmentally sustainable future
- The posts should include hashtags: #YouthForScience and #NationalYouthDay
- Ideas have to be described in not more than 100 words
- Ideas to be submitted in either English or Hindi only
Interested candidates can submit via this page.
- 25 best ideas will get digital certificates signed by Secretary, Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Out of the 25 best ideas, 3 top winners decided by the Ministry of Earth Sciences will receive a book prize
You may also be interested in: