About the Newsletter
The Centre for Competition Law and Policy, to support the initiatives for ensuring competition in the market as well as for the regulation of distortion of competition in the market by way of research, is coming out with the competition law e-newsletter, the first of its kind in the field of competition law in India.
The main objective behind the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of Competition Law. The e-Newsletter will be focusing on the topics having contemporary relevance to anti-trust and competition law. The article section will consist of theoretical essays and practicality-based essays.
The Newsletter would also include Case Summaries, of cases from the CCI, The Supreme Court, as well as Anti-Trust cases from the European Commission and the American Courts and Case Comments of pertinent cases from the Competition Commission of India (CCI) and the Supreme Court of India.
The Editorial team of the NUALS Competition law e-Newsletter is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for the 1st Volume of the e-Newsletter from academicians, professionals and law students. All submissions will undergo a thorough review by the editorial board and the selected submissions will be published in the e-Newsletter.
Categories of submissions
- Articles – *1500*
- Case comments – *700*
The word limit is exclusive of footnotes and is flexible at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester & course (if a student), university/ organization/ freelancer (specify) and contact number).
- The submissions must be original works and should not have been published elsewhere.
- All submissions are subject to a plagiarism check, if the work is found to be unoriginal the submission will be rejected. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject any work during the review process if it is found to be unoriginal or not meeting the standards set by the editorial board.
- Minimum plagiarism allowed 10%
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 people is allowed.
- Authors should give a declaration or originality along with the submitted works
- CCLP reserves all the rights over the submitted works
All submissions must be made in the electronic form to cclpnewsletter[at]nuals.ac.in under the subject heading “Submission: The Competition law, e-Newsletter”.
Submissions must be made before 9th December 2020.
Prof. Dr. Mini S.
Faculty coordinator- Editor in Chief