The innovative solutions might include (but are not limited to) detection and treatment methods for COVID-19, strategies to find suspected patients, contact tracing of infected patients, intelligent strategies to predict future pandemic or epidemic outbreaks, informatics-based policies to contain such mass infectious outbreaks, ensuring the safety of patients, careers, and the public, information exchange, and knowledge sharing.
The aim of this book is to show how novel intelligent e-healthcare systems were/are involved in monitoring and analysing the COVID-19 pandemic. It is aimed at those involved in such technologies at the research and advanced student level.
This book will include reviews and original works on the COVID-19 in terms of e-healthcare, telemedicine, other medical technology, life support systems, fast detection, and diagnoses, developed technologies and innovative solutions, bioinformatics, datasets, apps for diagnosis, solutions for monitoring and control of the spread of COVID-19, among various other topics.
The book will have three major sections.
S#1: Health Data Analytics and Mining for COVID-19 pandemic
S#2: Information exchange, knowledge sharing, data storage, and security for COVID-19 pandemic
S#3: The Internet of medical things (IoMT) for COVID-19 pandemic
Topics of Interest: specially focused, but not limited to these topics
- Risk assessment and Spread of COVID-19 and Other Epidemics
- X-ray imaging with Deep learning based approaches for COVID-19
- Social health protection during COVID-19
- IoMT-based COVID-19 Big Data Analytics
- Coronavirus disease 2019 for healthcare
- Blockchain for secured COVID-19 pandemic data handling
- World Pandemic “COVID -19” and an Assessment of world Health management and Economy
- Use of Floral Sanitizer in the post COVID-19 Scenario as Alternative Livelihood
- Impact of Biomedical Waste Management System on Infection Control in the Midst of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Internet of Medical Things for COVID-19
- Cloud based IoMT for early COVID-19 Diagnosis and Monitoring
- Internet of Things Framework for Efficient Response to Pandemics – COVID-19 Lessons Learned
|Abstract Submission||20th April 2021|
|Full Chapter Submission||01st June, 2021|
|Status Notification||01st July, 2021|
Prospective contributors are invited to submit a chapter proposal along with a title, author details and tentative TOC to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “IET-COVID’21”. The abstract should highlight the novelty and contribution of the proposed article.