About the Book
There are significant challenges in identifying the data resources and methods for effective information retrieval and integration. The entire world is transforming and faces a lot of challenges in its implementation process like cities to Smart Cities, transport to intelligent transportation System etc.
This book provides a comprehensive overview of various aspects of the development of smart cities from a secure, trusted, and reliable data transmission perspective. It presents theoretical concepts and empirical studies, as well as examples of smart city programs and their capacity to create value for citizens.
The contributions offer a panorama of the most important aspects of smart city evolution and implementation within various frameworks, such as healthcare, education, and transportation. Comparing current advanced applications and best practices, the book subsequently explores how smart environments and programs could help improve the quality of life in urban spaces and promote cultural and economic development.
Many problems will arise such as pollution, pressure on water resources and social inequalities and we will have to think about new solutions to resolve these problems. Blockchain is leading to be the most appealing Smart City technology that has the potential to make cities’ operations more efficient, secure, and transparent. Applying Blockchain technology to future Smart Cities could be the key to solving a variety of socio-demographic problems.
Call for Chapters
Topics to be discussed in this edited volume include (but are not limited to) the following:
- An Overview of Smart City: Concept, Technologies, Challenges& Blockchain applications
- An Overview of Blockchain Technology: Architecture, Consensus, and Future Trends
- Protocols and algorithms based on Blockchain
- Integration of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence in smart city perspective
- The Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain: Implementation Perspectives
- A Deep Dive into Security and Privacy Issues of Blockchain Technologies
- Role of Smart Contract in Smart City
- Blockchain for Cybersecurity: Security, Privacy, Challenges, and Opportunity
- Algorithms for enhancing security and privacy in blockchain
- Smart energy Grid & Blockchain
- Security and Privacy Issues of Blockchain Technology
- Authenticating IoT Devices with Blockchain
- Challenges to utilize blockchain in Smart City
- The Future of Blockchain Technology in Healthcare/ Agriculture
- Blockchain data management Use Cases
- Integrity of data protection in smart city using Blockchain
- Last Call for Chapter Proposal (500-1000 Words): 15th August 2020
- Notification of Proposal Approval: 31st August 2020
- Full Chapter Submission: 01st October 2020
- Review of Chapters notification to Authors: 20th November 2020
- Revised Chapter Submission: 15th January 2021
- Final Acceptance/Rejection Notifications: 10th March 2021
Dr. Vishal Kumar
BTKIT, Dwarahat, India
Dr. Vishal Jain,
BVICAM, New Delhi, India