Submissions are open for the call for a book chapter for Secure Health in the Era of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Data Science.
About the Book
Big healthcare data analytics and visualization is the most promising platform in the field of artificial intelligence, security, big data, information science, statistics, pattern recognition, collaborative learning, database, visualization technology, and social networking.
The cyber-physical systems (CPS) can be thought of as an integral part of the smart city ecosystem. This book aims will provide Data-driven infrastructure design, analytical approaches, and technological solutions with case studies for smart healthcare.
This book aims to attract works on multidisciplinary research spanning across the computer science and engineering, environmental studies, services, urban health infrastructure planning and development, social sciences and industrial engineering on technologies, case studies, novel approaches, and visionary ideas related to data-driven innovative solutions and big data-powered applications to cope with the real-world challenges for building smart healthcare.
The content of books can be classified in 3 important sections. Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
Part I “Data-driven Infrastructure Design for Secured Smart Health Informatics”
- Smart Health 4.0 Ecosystem– An Introduction
- Datafication for secured smart healthcare
- Secured big medical data infrastructure services
- Intelligent infrastructure of secured smart healthcare
- Cyber-physical systems for secured smart healthcare
- Blockchain for smart healthcare
- Context-aware security and privacy of smart healthcare
- Privacy and social Issues in smart healthcare
- Sensor and RFID applications of smart healthcare
- Advanced data mining for secured smart healthcare
Part II “Data-driven analytical approaches for Secured Smart Health Informatics”
- Big data for secured smart healthcare
- Data analytics tools and technologies for smart healthcare
- Machine learning and AI for secured smart healthcare
- Optimization of Smart health Services
- Mobile applications for smart healthcare
- Cloud/Fog/Edge computing for secured smart healthcare
- Middleware for utility-based provisioning of secured smart healthcare
- Open platforms for secured smart healthcare
- Lightweight security protocols for securing IoT devices in smart healthcare
Part III “Data-driven solutions and applications for Secured Smart Health Informatics”
- Smart medical data management
- Secured urban healthcare management
- Smart mobility and urban governance for healthcare
- Urban modelling for secured smart healthcare
- Uses case for secured smart healthcare
- Internet of Things for secured sustainable health development
- Resilience and sustainability of secured smart healthcare
- Internet of Vehicle things for secured smart healthcare
- Telemedicine, m-Health, p-health for secured health data monitoring
How to Submit?
- Prospective contributors are invited to submit a chapter proposals (with abstract of 250-300 words) along with the title, author details, ORCID ids, and tentative TOC to email@example.com with the subject “SADS-2021”.
- The abstract should highlight the novelty and contribution of the proposed article.
- There is no fee to be paid.
|Abstract Submission||20th October 2021|
|Full Chapter Submission||20th November 2021|
|Status Notification||30th November 2021|