About the Book
The world is now facing the most lethal pandemic COVID-19. Since the pandemic outbreak it collapsed the human lives, economy, etc. and paralyzes medical science. Day by day the number of infections among people is rapidly increasing as well as death.
The world comes to a complete halt due to virtual and physical lockdown. COVID-19 has influenced on the way that we perceive our world and our everyday lives. This pandemic highly spreads with the possibility of causing severe respiratory disease.
Preventing and optimizing the rapid spreading of pandemic is a big challenge due to large population in the world and massive crowded cities. Universities and research organizations have been recognized as powerful forces determining how they experience the world and us. This recognition is accompanied by an educationist, scientist and researchers.
On COVID-19 how can different field of science and technology, research and laboratory give novel concept, investigations, theoretical and practical views to foster positive health attitudes and adherence to preventive measures? How technological advancement be helpful in curving the pandemic so that society affected less. Our target is to analyse various issues related to computing, simulate novel investigations and how they will be beneficial in an insight understanding of the pandemic.
During this COVID-19 pandemic which is a very interesting and exciting situation when we can expect the possible outcome as a chapter for a book from different field of computer science and other domains. This book is ideally designed for data scientists, doctors, engineers, economists, and will be very much helpful to the UG/PG and research scholar to understand the pre and post effect of this pandemic.
In this book, we intend to focus on COVID-19 and other pandemics, how can different field of engineering, computer science and technology based research and laboratory give novel concept, investigations, theoretical and practical views to foster positive health attitudes and adherence to preventive measures?
How technological advancement be helpful in curving the pandemic so that society affected less. Our target is to analyse various issues related to computing, simulate novel investigations and how they will be beneficial in an insight understanding of the pandemic.
Call for Chapters
- Analysis of impact on social and economical structure of society
- Automatic Network Detection of COVID-19
- Characteristics, Evaluation and Control of COVID-19 Pandemic through Computing Technology
- Cloud based Pandemic Analysis and Control
- Communication Network based Pandemic Prediction Algorithms
- Computerized Data Science versus COVID-19 Pandemic
- Future Computing Technologies for Next Pandemics
- IoT based Cloud Network for COVID-19
- Lockdown Impact on Social and Mobile Networks
- Lockdown Structure & Environments during Pandemic
- Medical IoT & Big-data for Pandemic’s Healthcare
- Mode of Transmission of Virus causing Pandemic
- Pandemic Analysis, Assessment and Management
- Pandemic Detection through Smart Computing Technologies
- Pandemic Diagnosis through IoT Devices and Applications
- Pandemic or COVID-19 Analysis through Computer Vision and Neural Networks
- Pandemic Tracking through Smart Sensor Networks
- Probabilistic, Algorithmic and Computational Evaluation of Pandemics
- Smart IoT Techniques to Fight Pandemic Outreach
- Smart Monitoring and Controlling of Pandemic through Cloud & Fog Computing
- Source Findings and Transportation of Pandemics
- Thermal Detection using Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision
- Use of Smart Data Management to Detect Next Pandemic
- World Wide Pandemic Data Analysis, Data Sharing and Control through Smart Computing and Networks
- Last Call for Chapter Proposal (500-1000 Words):15th August 2020
- Notification of Proposal Approval: 31st August 2020
- Full Chapter Submission: 01st October 2020
- Review of Chapters notification to Authors: 20th November 2020
- Revised Chapter Submission: 15th January 2021
- Final Acceptance/Rejection Notifications: 10th March 2021
Dr. R. S. Rao, AIACT&R, Delhi, India
Dr. Vishal Jain, BVICAM, New Delhi, India