About the Book
This book will mainly cover the innovative and efficient technological solutions for sustainable smart societies in terms of alteration in industrial pollution levels, effect of reduced carbon emissions, green power management, ecology, and biodiversity, impact of minimal noise levels and Air quality influences on human health.
The recent advance technology helps to promote green and clean modern societies endlessly. The Internet of things (IoT) will be dominating an essential role in the upcoming years in environment protection, remote health monitoring, and sustainable development. The title is focuses on the innovative technological growth for sustainable green societies development during or post pandemic era.
Technological innovation has altered the overall efficiency over time and with regard to sustainability. As per the Gartner hype cycle model, we have been observing the how the emerging technologies plays a big role for human life and as well as whole societies.
The scope for this book will be the reflective study of past trends and the current state of AI/ML oriented features for future smart societies. It will create future directions in this specific domain of special interests: green technological advancement for smart societies management implementations that deal with adaptive decision making, robust clustering, power saving, and other crucial security and forensics requirements.
This book aims to attract works on multidisciplinary research spanning across the computer science and engineering, environmental studies, urban planning and development, social sciences and industrial engineering on technologies, case studies, novel approaches, and visionary ideas related to data-driven innovative solutions and big data-powered applications to cope with the real-world challenges for building smart societies.
It would emphasize and facilitate a greater understanding of all existing available research i.e., theoretical, methodological, well-established and validated empirical work, associated with the environment and climate change aspects. The authors will be associating experts from the field from industry and academia to contribute for the book chapters.
- Smart and sustainable green cities
- Energy-efficient solution of smart societies
- Internet of things for environment protection
- Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things for green societies
- Machine learning/Deep learning for efficient solutions
- Environmental pollution control using advance technology
- Smart agriculture and smart farming
- Smart vehicles for green societies
- Environmental impact assessment on urban mobility management
- Novel technology for smart biodiversity
- Influence of reduced noise levels on human health during Quarantine lockdowns
- Handling and management of biomedical waste
- Environment and eco-friendly technology and innovative solutions
- Sustainable development for smart city, smart grids, air quality trackers
- Intelligent recycling system
- Wireless or wearable sensors for the smart societies
- Data visualization, and gamification for urban management
- Telemedicine for smart urban management
- Advance security schemes for smart societies
- Green economy, eco-efficiency, ecology – technological aspects
- Bigdata analytics for smart societies
- Context -aware Security and Privacy of smart societies
- Data Analytics Tools and Technologies for smart societies
- Energy-efficient communications systems for smart societies
Prospective contributors are invited to submit chapter proposal along with title, author details and tentative TOC to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Springer: GTIS3’21”. The abstract should highlight the novelty and contribution of the proposed article.
|Abstract Submission||05th November 2020|
|Full Chapter Submission||25th December 2020|
|Status Notification||20th January 2021|
|Chapter Revision Acceptance||15th February 2021|
|Final Acceptance||04th March 2021|