About the Book
In this book, we intend to explore the current state of practice in Healthcare 4.0, roadmap for harnessing the artificial intelligence, machine learning and internet of things and other modern cognitive technologies to aid in dealing with the various aspects of Pandemic outbreak.
There is a need to improvise our health care systems with the increased intervention of modern computing and data management platforms to increase the reliability of human processes and life expectancy. There is an urgent need to come up smart IoT based systems which can aid in detection, prevention and cure of these pandemics with precision. There are a lots of challenges associated with all the open issues.
The book proposes to provide a new approach to organizing the technological warfare for tackling the Pandemics in future with advances in Healthcare 4.0. Book is an eye opener for the research community to explore the innovative methods and predictive modeling techniques for dealing with sudden disasters.
As the impact of COVID 19 is experienced by everyone on this planet, so the book will aid the learners in knowing the various tools to deal with such situation. Though during this pandemic Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning were clueless, we intend to arm them to tackle any such future situation through this book.
Call for Chapters
Topics to be discussed in this special issue include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Rapid Forecasting of Pandemic Outbreak using Machine Learning
- Pandemic spread inhibition with IoT based Machine Learning Systems
- Outcome based model for early symptom detection in Pandemic
- Impact of Healthcare 4.0 in future capacity building for Pandemic control in time series.
- Sensor based route optimization in Pandemic effected regions.
- Industry 4.0 for handling Pandemic Challenges
- Emerging technologies for handling Pandemic Challenges
- Use of Sensor and IoT to maintain the Social Distance
- Reliability of Cloud Infrastructure in manage remote operations in Lockdowns
- Symptomatic Pattern matching of COVID-19 with other existing diseases to predict remedies
- Effect of Pandemic at Economy
- Projection of Global Market Trends post Pandemic Control
- Measures to Improve the Global Economy during Pandemic
- Longterm Impact on Banking Industry
- Last Call for Chapter Proposal (500-1000 Words): 31st May, 2020
- Notification of Proposal Approval: 1st July, 2020
- Full Chapter Submission: 31st August, 2020
- Review of Chapters notification to Authors: 30th September, 2020
- Revised Chapter Submission from Chapter Authors: 31st October, 2020
- Final Acceptance/Rejection Notifications to Chapter Authors: 20th November, 2020
Dr. Abhinav Juneja, Professor, BMIET, Sonepat
Dr. Vikram Bali, Professor, JSSATEN, Noida
Dr. Sapna Juneja, Professor, BMIET, Sonepat
For more details, click here.