About the Book
This book targets to explore wide range of IoD applications towards improving quality of life (QoL) in civilians. To mention few applications of IoD are package delivery system, traffic monitoring, agriculture, crowd sensing, environment monitoring and etc.
However, there are several factors need to be addressed towards IoD such as compliance with existing Air Traffic Control (ATC) procedures, collision /obstacle avoidance , communication and network protocols, data routing and security & privacy. Hence, this book explores the various architecture and frameworks to meet the specific requirements of IoD.
Call for Chapters
- Applications of IoD
- Architecture and Framework for IoD
- Path Planning, congestion avoidance for IoD
- Communication & Network Protocols for IoD
- Data Processing and Data Analytics for IoD
- Emerging Technologies for IoD
- Security and Privacy in IoD
Target audiences are graduate and post-graduate students, Ph.D. scholars, faculty members, scientists, Data Scientists, IoT Professionals who are seeking to carry out research on Internet of Drones (IoD) . The main objective of this book is to attract chapters with regard to Applications, Architecture and Framework, Path Planning and Congestion, Communication and Network Protocols, Emerging Technologies, Security and Privacy with regard to Internet of Drones.
- Abstract Submission: May 30, 2020
- Abstract Acceptance: June 10, 2020
- Full Chapter Submission: July 25, 2020
- First Review: July 30, 2020
- Chapter Submission with Updates: August 15, 2020
Mobile: +91 98181 70445