About the Book
Internet of Things (IoT) has magnetized industries and academicians from everywhere. IoT facilitates communication and operations through Internet access to all the devices with computing capabilities. Many applications can be applied in IoT, such as intelligent transportation systems, real-time medical monitoring, intelligent appliances and intelligent agriculture and smart grid.
Internet of Things (IOT) makes a smart communication process between objects and their environment over the internet. Internet of Things (IoT) creates a world where smart objects and services interact autonomously. Therefore, a central issue is whether the service provided by a selected IoT device is trustworthy.
Further, most IoT devices are mobile and will connect to the Internet on and off, depending on the location they roam into as well as the energy status of individual IoT devices. Taking into account the dynamic-heterogeneous characteristic of interconnected devices in IoT, it demands for an effective and efficient trust-based IoT communication system that can scale to a large number of heterogeneous devices in IoT systems.
In heterogeneous and complex environments, those resources must trust each other. On-Off attacks threaten the IoT trust security through nodes performing good and bad behaviors randomly, to avoid being rated as a menace.
The Major objective of this edited book is to deliver technologies to improve trust and eliminate malicious actors in participatory exchanges throughout the communication using IOT devices such that these methods should not only be able to identify bad actors but also to improve communication and trust in the environment without violating object privacy.
Call for Chapters
- Internet of Things Introduction
- Framework and Infrastructure
- IoT Applications
- Cyber–Physical–Social Systems
- Overview of IoT Architecture
- Cloud and mobile Computing in IoT
- Data Science and Big Data in IoT
- Enabling Technologies
- IoT Hardware implementation
- Design and Prototyping of IoT Applications
- Security Issues and Solutions
- Security Mechanisms and Technologies for IoT Devices
- Security in IoT Protocols and Technologies
- Trust – based communication protocols
- Blockchain based decentralized IoT communication system
- The Industrial Internet of Things
- Smart Cities and smart Connected Homes
- Renewable Energy
- Health Care
Target audiences are graduate and post-graduate students, Ph.D. scholars, faculty members, scientists, Data Scientists, IoT Professionals who are seeking to carry out research on IoT applications.
- Abstract Submission: June 30, 2020
- Abstract Acceptance: July 20, 2020
- Full Chapter Submission: September 05, 2020
- Chapter Acceptance : October 10, 2020
- Chapter Submission with Updates: November 5, 2020
- Camera Ready Submission: November 20, 2020