About the Book
The book aims to systematically collect and present quality research in the area of recent trends in security challenges of the Internet of Things (IoT) devices to give a wide benefit to a huge community of researchers, educators, practitioners, and industries. Important challenges remain to fulfill the IoT vision including data provenance and integrity, trust management, identity management, and privacy.
This book is to describe how software, embedded and hardware security approaches address these security challenges. The devices connected to the IoT should be secured from vulnerabilities, like software threats hardware threats are more vulnerable and causes loss of several billions of dollars to the semiconductor industries.
This book mainly focuses on the security challenges of IoT devices and the countermeasures to overcome those vulnerabilities. Also, on the trust management of IoT devices to build secured IoT devices.
A non-exhaustive list of topics we invite to be considered for inclusion in this book are as follows:
- Security Challenges in Internet of Things
- How secure the Internet of Things devices?
- Software attacks in IoT devices
- Countermeasures for the Software vulnerabilities in IoT devices
- Hardware attacks in IoT devices
- Countermeasures for the Hardware vulnerabilities in IoT devices
- Trust management in IoT devices
- Threat and attack models in IoT devices
- System Model for the Internet of Things devices
- How VLSI design helps to build a trusted and secured IoT devices
- Prospective contributors are invited to submit chapter proposal (with abstract of 250-500 words) along with title, author details and tentative TOC to email@example.com with the subject “SecIoT-2020”.
- The abstract should highlight the novelty and contribution of the proposed article. There are no publication charges.
- Abstract Submission: August 10, 2020
- Full Chapter Submission: October 01, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: November 30, 2020
- Final camera-ready chapter submission: January 05, 2021
For full notification, click the link below.
Call for Book Chapters: Security of Internet of Things Nodes Challenges, Attacks and Countermeasures