About the Blog
The Indian Journal of Projects, Infrastructure, and Energy Law (IJPIEL) (A Not For Profit, Student-Run Initiative) is pleased to invite submissions from Students, Academicians and Practitioners for its Blog, on a rolling basis.
- Mineral Law (Amendment) Bill, 2020 [India]
- COVID-19’s Impact on existing and future PPP Projects
- The National Environment Protection Act (NEPA) Amendment Bill, 2020 [United States of America]
- The Moving Forward Act, 2020 [United States of America]
- Draft Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2020 [India]
- Ministry of Mines’ Order dated 3 July 2020 for the Auctioning of Coal Blocks and the setting up of Project Management Units (PMUs) thereof [India]
- EPA Amendment Rules, 2020 and its impact on EIA Assessments of Developmental Projects- preferably with an emphasis on IFI projects and the World Bank ESF [India]
- The Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. (RVNL) Reimbursement Policy dated 27 March 2020 with regards to Stranded Laborers at Construction Sites [India]
- The Infrastructure Planning (Publication and Notification of Applications etc.) (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2020 [UK]
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The author(s) must refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation or any other details in the document. Such information shall be separately mentioned in a cover letter.
- All works must be original and unpublished. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the submission.
- Manuscripts should be in Garamond; Font Size 12 with Line Spacing 1.5.
- The word limit for the manuscript is 1500-2500 words. This word limit is exclusive of the end-notes (if any).
- All references must be in the form of hyperlinks and end-notes. Hyperlinks are preferred over end-notes. Usage of footnotes is prohibited. Speaking end-notes are strongly discouraged.
- End-notes must adhere to The Harvard Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition).
- An abstract of not more than 150 words must accompany the submission. An abstract above the aforementioned word limit shall possess a lower chance of selection. The abstract is exclusive of the word limit for the article.
- Analytical submissions will be preferred over descriptive ones.
All submissions must be made to: editors.ijpiel.blog@