About the PeaceX Organisation
PeaceX is an international amity and peace organisation that affirms to strive for the morals of harmonious coexistence and positive multifaceted development of peoples with a cooperative consortium of youth across the world. We aim to create a congress of erudite youth who revere and partake in working for the ideals of peace, justice and socio-economic development.
About the Opportunity
PeaceX is an international peace and amity organisation that aims at casting a pall at the striking issues surmounting the development of peoples, and is committed to impacting the lives of young people all over the world. Through collective leadership and action, we aim to have tremendous social, political, economic and academic impact on the world. Pooling together the efforts, skills, zest, determination of the youth around the world will let us achieve the critical mass required to make that lasting positive impact on all nations.
To create this positive impact, We are looking for young, motivated individuals for the position of Delegate Res Publica (Country Envoy), who can lead their countries in PeaceX’s global movement for promoting a more sustainable, ingenious, inclusive and socially and politically harmonious world.
The Delegate Res Publica -or DelRep- is an exclusive position, offered to outstanding changemakers and leaders of the society who want to make a change in the society, while incorporating the values of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
You can lead PeaceX’s social intervention projects, socially entrepreneurial enterprises and research projects at the grassroots, and become a part of something greater. Being a DelRep brings with it a plethora of responsibility and learning, be it in the field of research and development, marketing, event planning on an international level, content writing, incubation, leadership and much more! Most importantly, PeaceX will give you the platform to be at the helm of its mission, matching ideas with reality.
In times of rogue nastiness permeating the happiness and cordiality of the living, if you feel like being the different one and helping spread this difference of thought and work, PeaceX is the place for you. While enhancing yourself and your community’s welfare through various developmental platforms under PeaceX, you also get to spread your wings further through a global congress that PeaceX provides you.
- Enhance your Leadership Skills
- Accrue a diasporic experience at an international level, while leading projects with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements and experience with millions of youth through various PeaceX opportunities.
- Receive certificate(s) from PeaceX upon successful completion of the term.
- Enhance your networks and learn from global impact sustainers.
- Represent your country at the international level while accessing creative opportunities to take your nation and its people further in line with the SDGs.
- Represent your nation and PeaceX at various national and international events.
- There is no age limit.
- Enthusiastic to spread the cause of PeaceX.
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities such as public speaking, debating, designing and organizing programs etc.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, the ability to mobilize a team and organize events.
- Women and LGBTQI + members are encouraged to apply.
- Be available to work with PeaceX for at least 6-months.
- Familiarizing themselves with and striving towards the organisation’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Acting as representative of PeaceX of their respective country, region and institution (if any).
- Ideating and organizing events (online or offline) to orient more people towards PeaceX and to keep juggling their creative whims towards new and innovative realities and ideas, while aiding their societies and contexts pursue collective welfare in line with PeaceX’s goals.
- Mediating between the organisation and the general public.
- Developing projects in their country that align with the SDGs.
- Networking and partnering with organisations, institutions, and peoples who have the same vision as PeaceX.
- Publicizing the organisation in a positive manner and promoting it via their personal social media accounts.
- Being a change-maker and a leader in their community.
- Providing feedback and insight on events and working of the organization.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through this link.
Nov 22, 2020