Applications are invited from Electronic Hardware Start-ups for the 3rd Open Challenge Program by STPI for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 6 July 2021.
STPI IoT OpenLab aims to support & nurture around 500 start-ups over a period of 5 years. The initiative is expected to contribute to the Make-in-India & Digital India programmes of Govt. of India by reducing Electronics imports and recognize the value of IP & Technology locally.
IoT OpenLab invites the proposals/applications from Electronic Hardware Start-ups who would like to use T & M equipment, tools, sample bank of electronics, etc.
The Start-ups are expected to be in the following domains
- Smart Building
- Smart Street/Traffic Lighting System
- Smart Water Monitoring
- Smart Security Surveillance
- Smart Parking
- Ready-to-Work Plug & Play space as per requirement.
- STPI IoT OpenLab Test & Measuring Equipment and Tools
- Access to T&M Equipment, Tools, and Sample Bank of Electronics
- High Speed Internet Access
- Mentor Network
- Market access through the Industry associations like IESA, TiE
- Access to Investors.
- Access to Credits from the ECO system partners like Mathworks, etc
- Sponsorship to National level events to showcase your products
- Access to National wise STPI CoEs Network
- IPR Related Support Services
Interested candidates can login via this page.
The last date for submission of applications is 06th July 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Electronic Hardware Start-ups for the 3rd Open Challenge Program by STPI.
You may also be interested in:
- 10 Top Trending Online Courses for Science, Engineering & Management Students: Enroll Now
- Indo-German Science & Technology Centre Industrial Fellowships 2021: Apply by Oct 29