Applications are invited for Editing Consultant for Short Films at TISS Mumbai for the year 2022. The last date of application is 15 June.
The School of Media and Cultural Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, is looking for an Editorial consultant for the project “Girls, Youth and Gendered Access to Digital Technologies: Identifying pathways to close the Digital Divide.”
The project is funded by the American Jewish World Service, the international development and human rights organization that supports community-based projects in multiple countries across the world.
SMCS, TISS is hoping to hire an Editorial Consultant who will work with video footage shot by the community participants of the project. Previous experience in working with community-based media projects as well as good knowledge of Hindi, English and Marathi would be preferred. The individual or agency considered suitable for the role will be called for an interview in June 2022.
Scope of Work
- Post-production: Editing of raw footage of six films; Sound Design, Colour Correction, Subtitling, Graphics and Final Mastering
- Coordination with the project heads and filmmakers, and incorporating their feedback.
Interested candidates can send their applications with information on their prior experience on all the aspects of the assignment as listed above. Place the subject of the email as “Editorial Consultant” and email it to smcs[at]tiss.edu.
- Presentation of Rough Cuts of six films after at least two rounds of consultation: Rs. 50,000
- Presentation of Final Cuts of six films after at least two rounds of consultation: Rs. 60,000
- Final Delivery of the six completed films: Rs. 50,000
June 15, 2022.
You may also be interested in: