Call for Applications: Become a Part of Legal Hackers Patna Chapter: Apply by June 5
About the organisations
Legal Hackers is a global grassroots movement of designers, entrepreneurs, lawyers, policy advocates, researchers, students, teachers, and technologists who explore and develop creative solutions to issues at the intersection of law and technology.
Who can apply?
Undergraduate and Postgraduate level Students (preference will be given to students pursuing law, engineering and management)
Young Professionals in the field of law, engineering, management, academics, administrative services and other like professions.
Note: Only people residing in Patna can apply for membership
Applications are open for the following positions
- Shall be responsible for writing content for blogs to be maintained for keeping people regularly updated with the work of Legal Hackers: Patna Chapter.
- All other such content as time and again may be required solely for the purpose of activities related to the organisation.
- Shall be responsible for coordinating all events undertaken for the purpose of pursuance of the objectives of the organisation including informal talks, hackathons, seminars, conferences, etc.
- To promote the events and activities organised by the organisation,
- Shall be responsible for the overall coordination of Social Media,
- Shall coordinate with the media, on behalf of NILS India, whenever necessary,
- Shall fulfil any other duties reasonably expected of him/her as the head of marketing.
- To keep a record of the expenses incurred in the conduct of any event,
- Shall prepare a budget for forthcoming events.
How to apply?
To apply, click here.
Deadline: 5th June 2019
For any queries, kindly send an email to patna.legalhackers[at]gmail.com.
About the Author
I am an army girl! I Keeper of 5 dogs. On a diet for now. Sometimes I might make punctuation mistakes, but I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two extra. What's more important, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?