Applications are invited from qualified students for admission to M.Sc Biotechnology and Masters in Business Administration (MBA) under the University of Calicut.
The University of Calicut, also known as Calicut University, is a state university in India run by the state of Kerala. It is headquartered at Thenjipalam in Malappuram district. Established in 1968, it is the second university to be set up in Kerala after the University of Kerala.
M.Sc Biotechnology Admissions 2020
Applications are invited from qualified students for admission to the M.Sc Biotechnology (Regular) program (Four Semester, Intake 15 numbers) conducted by the Department of Biotechnology, University of Calicut.
Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Bio-Informatics, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Life Science, Medical Laboratory Technology, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science or 4-years Agricultural, Veterinary, Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/ Technology (Biotech), B.Sc (Physician Assistant Course); OR Medicine (MBBS) OR B.D.S with at least 55% marks or any other equivalent degree approved by the University.
Admission to this course will be based on the marks secured in the entrance examination conducted by the University.
How to Apply?
Candidates belonging to the General Category need to pay an online application fee of Rs. 370/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Seventy only) while SC/ ST candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 160/- (Rupees One Hundred & Sixty only).
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 13, 2020.
MBA Admissions 2020
Applications are invited for available vacant seats in two-year (4 semesters) MBA programs, MBA (Health Care) and MBA (International Finance) for the Academic year 2020-21 at the Department of Commerce and Management Studies (DCMS) and at the Self Financing Centers.
- Any degree of the University of Calicut (including degree Programmes of the SDE/Open Degree program of SDE, University of Calicut) or that of any other University or Institute or Institution recognized by the UGC or AICTE.
- Programs of other Universities or Institutions shall be in 10+2+3 pattern (or 10+2+4) under the regular-stream.
- In all the cases, the student should have passed the Bachelor Degree examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate, including the marks of the languages, if any.
- OBC and SC/ ST students are allowed relaxation in marks as per rules (i.e.; 5% relaxation for OBC & Other Eligible Communities and a mere pass for SC/ST).
- The applicant must obtain the minimum score required either in the CMAT conducted by AICTE, KMAT conducted by ASC, Thiruvananthapuram, or CAT conducted by IIMs.
- Applicants awaiting their degree results may also apply. However, the Original qualifying degree mark list should be submitted before 30.09.2020.
Selection will be based on the score obtained for the year 2020 either in the CMAT conducted by AICTE, KMAT conducted by ASC, Thiruvananthapuram, or CAT conducted by IIMs. The minimum score required for the above tests for eligibility: 15% for General category 10% for OBC & SEBC and 7.5% for SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply?
An application fee of Rs. 555/- for General Category and Rs.187/-for SC/ST Category will have to be paid by the candidates for completing the registration procedure.
To apply online for the MBA program, click here. The last date to apply is July 14, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Ph.D., PG, and 5-Year Integrated Course Admissions at Pondicherry University [Scholarships Available]: Apply by July 31.