Annual Multi-Disciplinary National Conference on Current Trends in Multi-Disciplinary Care for Children with Developmental Disabilities is organized by the University of Calicut.
- Five parallel Pre-conference workshops
- Two orations (Lightner Witmer oration & Stephen William Hawking oration)
- Five Multi-disciplinary keynote address
- Oral and poster presentations
- Annual summit of Rehabilitation professionals
- One Post-conference workshop
|Workshop||Who can participate||Topics|
|Workshop:1||Mental health & Rehabilitation professionals||Dance Movement Therapy|
|Workshop:2||Audiologist & Speech and Language Pathologist||Augmentative & Alternative Communication|
|Workshop:3||Physiotherapist||Functional And Gait Assessment, Goal Setting And Training Principles In Children With Cerebral Palsy.|
|Workshop:4||Occupational therapist||Practice in low-temperature plastic splints.|
|Workshop:5||Special educators & Rehabilitation psychologist||Life skill training for adults with intellectual disability.|
Theme: Assessment, Management, and Rehabilitation of Developmental Disabilities and associated conditions.
Email filled Abstract Form in Word File to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here, to submit the abstract form.
Click here, to fill the registration form.
- Students & Research Scholars: Rs. 2000/-
- Professionals: Rs. 2500/-
• Account No: 4529000100037339
• Account holder Name: Director- CDMRP
• Bank: Punjab National Bank
• Branch: Chelari
• IFSC Code No: PUNB0452900
Last date of abstract submission: January 15, 2018
Last date for registration: January 20, 2018
Conference Dates: February 2-4, 2018
Conference convener, Mobile: +91 9526370222 ( 9am to 5pm)
For any further details about the conference, Click here.