Applications are invited for admission in following M.Tech Courses for the Session 2017-2018.
2 Yr. (4 Semesters) Full Time M.Tech. Courses:
- Radio Physics & Electronics (RPE, Code No.101)
- VLSI DESIGN (VLSI Code No.102) (Self Financing)
- Computer Sc. & Engg. (CSE Code no.104)
- Information Technology IT Code no.105) Self Financing)
- Electrical Engineering (EE Code No.108)
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE Code No.109)
- Optics and Optoelectronics (OO Code No.107)
- Chemical Engineering (CE Code No.112)
- Polymer Science & Technology (PST Code No.117)
- Ceramic Engineering (CR Code No.113)
- Oil Technology (OT Code No.114)
- Petrochemical & Petroleum Refinery Engineering (PE Code No.115)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (PT Code No.116)
- Biomedical Instrumentation (BMI Code No.119) (Self Financing).
3 Yr. (6 Semesters) Part Time M.Tech. Courses:
- Electrical Engineering (EE-(PT) Code No.110) (Self Financing)
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering (ICE-PT Code No.111) (Self Financing)
- Computer Engineering & Application (Self Financing) (CSE-PT Code No.106)
- VLSI Design (VLSI-PT Code No.103) (Self Financing).
All the above 18 courses are held in the University College of Science & Technology, Rashbehari Siksha Prangan (C.U. Rajabazar Science College Campus) 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata – 700009 and Technology Campus, A.P.C. Siksha Prangan, JD-2, Salt Lake, Sector – III, Kolkata – 700106
Additionally, a 2 yr. (4 semesters) M.Tech. Course in Textile Technology (Technical Textiles) (TT Code No.118) will be taught in the Dept. of Jute & Fibre Technology, IJT, 35 B.C. Road, Kolkata – 700019.
All eligible candidates have to appear in Entrance Test and Interview. Final merit list will be prepared based on weightage in Entrance Test marks (50%) + Interview (50%). Qualifying score for Sponsored candidate should be 50% out of total score (100). GATE is not required in Sponsored Category and there shall be no weightage on GATE.
How to apply:
- Application is to be submitted through online only.
- No hard copy of application form will be issued.
- For online application please visit to this link.
- If you are a new user of this online system please register yourself on the website by creating Account with Unique Username and password.
For more details, please visit the admission portal here.