Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the CA Internship at HSBC, Mumbai.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. HSBC has offices in 64 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America, serving around 40 million customers.
About the Internship
The role would include working with the Corporate Banking coverage team to:
- Prepare quality, creditworthy new business and review proposals within agreed deadlines for submission to the appropriate approval authorities.
- To co-ordinate with clients for financial information, security documentation, and for any other account operations related issues.
- To liaise with various internal departments and ensure efficient servicing of corporate customers.
- Ensure timely compliance with all FCC requirements for the portfolio.
- Coordinate with Mid Office and Internal Teams for ensuring account opening and KYC remediations are completed on time.
- Ensure implementation of all audit and regulatory recommendations and constant monitoring/ review of the assigned portfolio.
- Collation of various MIS as per requirement from time to time.
The candidate should have completed 2 years of CA Articleship at the point of application for this role.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.