Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the C++ Experts for Automated Driving Hiring Challenge by Mercedes-Benz.
About the Challenge
Mercedes Benz is hiring for right professionals to the Bengaluru location having innovative nature who can fit into our dynamic and globally diversified team to make a difference to our customers.
- Candidates with 3-10 years of experience.
- Skills: AWS, Java-based MS, Database management
- Candidates with a qualification in B.Tech/B.E/Bachelor Degree
- 2 Programming Question ( Language restrictions: C++)
- 20 MCQs.
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and Implement code right from scratch new Software components (SWC’s) Transmission Manager and Backend communication manager – part of the Communication stack, which interacts with BSW on adaptive autosar platform as a first Step and facilitates signals to other SWCs in the desired format.
This will used for building next-generation ADAS control unit which will be built-in for all automated driving Mercedes cars.
- Transmission Manager SWC will be developed for transmission and reception of PDU’s on the Ethernet bus. New features like mentioned here need to be implemented from scratch in code via auto code and manual code mechanisms which are robust and scalable – Rx caching, scaling(compu-method), E2E(SQC, CRC), SecOC, Value checking(Range, SNA), TimeOut monitoring, Tx send modes (cyclic/event) , Startup handling, Multiplexing, Demultiplexing (with or without SOME – IP/TP), Type Mapping / Variant handling, Startup buffering mechanism, Status signal generations, etc. . Interfacing to entre Application software needs to be established as well.
- A backend communication manager will be developed to handle huge data (segment and desegment frames on sender and receiver side) from high definition MAP control units or head units or from Cloud directly.
- Development & testing of feature/SW
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Required Skills: Technical
- Hands on in Embedded C, C++
- Good knowledge on Ethernet Protocols
- Good Knowledge in Adaptive Autosar with complete overview on ara::com module.
- Hands on experience in using configuration management tools like GIT.
- Hands on experience of the SW build environment and build process – compilation, linking, etc.
- Knowhow on Bazel build environment
- Good experience in debugging on both Microcontroller and microprocessor using tools like Lauterbach,UDE, QNX momentics.
- Knowhow on CANoe tool for Ethernet communication testing , Vector DaVinci configuration , PreeVision.
Good to have Skills: Technical
- Knowledge on Python
- Good Knowledge in Classic Autosar.
- Good Overview on Diagnostics
- Good leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work and contribute to the team
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of resolving technical issues
- Ensure adherence to project time-lines and delivery excellence
- Quality Processes Adherence
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
Dec 19, 2021