Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Business System Analyst Internship Opportunity at Cisco, Bangalore.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
What You’ll Do
- Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes.
- Engages with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Provides technical expertise to advise on solutions, including standard products and features to address business issues and opportunities.
- Develops business process architecture to onboard new offers, RTM and monetization models
- Responsible for demos as part of the CI/CD process
- Accountable and Responsible for QA / QE activities including but not limited to creating Systems Integration Test cases and Performance Test Cases which are aligned to the Business Requirement Document and User Stories provided by Product Owners.
- Experience delivering complex business solutions and managing business processes and policies
- Possesses general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.), knowledge of Cisco products, and understanding of IT functions
- Detail oriented and data driven.
- Comfortable with data, process flows, and systems thinking.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience
- Able to combine technical and business considerations in analytical thinking
- Actively contributing to business planning and insights to support decision-making in short, medium and long-term periods
- Knowledge of industry practices and products
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- Minimum of an 8.0 (out of 10) CGPA or equivalent
- Year of Pass out -2022 (only)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Business System Analyst Internship Opportunity at Cisco, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: