- Products & Services Track:
A Business Model that is function oriented and is aimed at providing sustainability of both consumption and production. Ideas/Prototypes based on meeting diverse consumer requirements or providing an innovative service.
- Social Track:
A Business Model that focuses on adding value to the people at the bottom of the pyramid and/or help building a greener tomorrow. Empresario’s very own track for enterprises that have a positive social or environmental impact.
- Online Form Submission: The team needs to register on the Empresario website and authenticate their account using Code sent to the email-id specified. After that a team can log into their account and fill the form online.
- Early Bird: Additional incentives include extended online mentorship and a face-to-face mentoring session for shortlisted entries.
- Preliminary Evaluation: After the early bird registrations are over, we will transfer the entries to our mentor pool, which includes professionals from various fields, including Fintech and Agriculture. The mentors will give their opinion and comments on the entries, which will help the participants to brush up their business models and improve the startups itself.
- Mentorship: Mentoring will be provided to the shortlisted teams. The participants are required to make optimum utilization of the mentoring process so as to create an appropriately refined Business Model.
- Final Submission: After Mentoring, the teams have to submit their final Business Model in a prescribed format. Visit this link to know “How to prepare a submission”
- Grand Finale: The final shortlisted teams will present their final Business Model in front of the judging panel at IIT Kharagpur during the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2018.
- Winners & Runner-up of Products & Services Track
- Winners & Runner-up of Social Track
- Best Innovative Product (Product Design)
- Best IIT Kharagpur Entry
Ipsita Praharaj, +91-9739278953, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susheel Srinivas, +91-9971285654, email@example.com