Applications are invited for Business Analyst at IIM Ahmedabad for the year 2022. The last date of application is 22 June.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad requires Business Analyst for the Arun Duggal Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) Centre for Research and Innovation.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting and/or IT/Engineering from any recognized university. Candidates with MBA, CA, Cost accounting, and other relevant advanced professional qualifications will give preference.
- 3+ years of market research experience. This could be in a market/industry research/analyst firm, technology vendor, technology media company or relevant professional services environment.
- Age: Max. 30 years
- Must have conducted/participated in substantive capacity in the design and execution of market research and/or industry research.
- Demonstrable research and analysis skills, documented writing ability, project management, strong presentation skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of organising and managing outreach events like webinars, seminars, and conferences.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or equivalent Google cloud based services.
- Proficiency of statistical analysis software such as R, STATA, MarketSight Qualtrics, SPSS, or equivalents will be highly valued.
- High motivation, intellectual curiosity and the ability to quickly learn new topic areas and should be comfortable working both independently and in team environments. Must be comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
- The Business Analyst will report to the Chairperson/s of the ESG centre and/or other faculty research project leads of the centre as directed by the Chairperson/s.
- Assist in design and execution of ESG related industry and market research and the centre’s data products development like indices, industry best practices frameworks etc.
- Organise and manage the ESG centre outreach events like webinars, hosting invited speakers, conferences and preparing social-media/press briefs.
- Assist in developing sections/chapters for ESG centre’s thematic research reports.
- Assist in the development of institutional relationships with multiple stakeholders of relevance to the ESG centre like – industries, investors, consumer groups, NGO, think-tanks, research groups, regulators, government bodies etc.
To apply, please send your updated CV to career[at]iima.ac.in with the subject line “Application for Business Analyst” by June 22, 2022.
You may also be interested in: