Applications are invited for the post of Business Analyst at Flipkart, Bangalore. Online applications are open on the official website.
Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for analyzing the business needs of stakeholders to help identify business problems propose and drive solutions.
The BA is required to understand the current processes, get the best practices standardized across locations, identify gaps in the process design/execution and drive operational changes to plug the gaps in execution (by enablement through data driven decision making) and/or work with the stakeholders for revamping the process.
Within the warehouse excellence domain, the BA will work as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The BA will understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and drive solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
The BA will undertake or participate in the undertaking of the following activities:
- Program manage assigned initiatives, setting up review/feedback mechanism and holding stakeholders accountable to drive initiatives to completion
- Set up a cadence for reporting the key performance indicators for the warehoues, understand the reasons for deviation from the plan and work with the stakeholders in planning/Finance/ HR and other teams to solve for the bottlenecks
- Provide actionable reports/ enable stakeholders to take better on floor decisions for existing activities
- Guide stakeholders on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieving project objectives
- Identify and resolve issues, manage risks and provide input to the risk management process
- Liaise with other project areas to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues and also to determine requirements and resolve issues
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and define business requirements
- Assess feasibility of business cases, produce documentation and drive projects to completion.
The BA will demonstrate the following core skills and competencies:
- Analytical/ Data
- Understand business problems/ processes, material and information flows and devise actionable reports for gauging progress on initiatives
- To critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and provide actionable insights
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel and R/ Python
- Leadership, to structure work and information for use by management and developers, set priorities and manage the work to those priorities, and meet deadline
- Relational, to develop good professional relationships with clients and internal staff, and represent the organization in a professional and positive manner
- Interpersonal, to help negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management etc)
Btech. / MBA from good institute with minimum 3 years experience.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Management Trainees at Hawkins Cookers Ltd, Mumbai [Remuneration Upto Rs. 12 L/Annum]: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Sales Specialist at Google, Gurugram: Apply Now!