About the course
The Six Sigma methodology is a systematic application that is focused on achieving significant financial results and increasing customer satisfaction. When properly deployed on carefully business project, this methodology can lead to a significant reduction and in many cases, elimination of defects, process waster and out of control processes, which translate into dramatic business gains.
This Black Belt course provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement. Every participant will learn ho to meet his or her company’s business objectives through the recognised DMAIC process. Attendees will learn how to direct Lean Six Sigma projects and obtain the maximum from the learned techniques and skills. This course is conducted in one comprehensive continuous course on campus.
Learned skills are practised and applied through individual and team exercises, as well as to the individual projects. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learned in the class to a business improvement project assigned to them by their management sponsor.
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem-solving tools to an improvement project.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by com putting and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and improvement process control to hold project gains.
Who Should Attend
- This course is designed for Individuals from diverse organizational functions – operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and other staff functions seeking to bring the significant business result to their organizations.
- Participants are traditionally well versed in technical aspects of their jobs, are team leaders or managers and high potential individuals.
Last date of registration – 15 days prior to the commencement of the programme
Contact: +91 3222-281830