IIST Thiruvananthapuram announces admission to Undergraduate and Dual degree programmes for the academic session 2020-21. Interested and eligible candidates can check out full details below.
- 4-Year B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering)
- 4-Year B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering (Avionics))
- 5-Year Dual Degree (B.Tech. + Master of Science/Master of Technology)
The Dual Degree Programme is a 5-year (10 Semesters) Programme. On successful completion, the students are awarded a B.Tech. degree in Engineering Physics and a Master of Science/ M.Tech. degree in one of the following four postgraduate streams:
- Master of Science in Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Master of Science in Solid State Physics
- M.Tech. in Earth System Science
- M.Tech. in Optical Engineering
Candidates aspiring to join the above-mentioned programmes must appear for JEE (Advanced) Exam 2020 conducted by IITs.
IIST Admission Rank list will be generated only for those who register online for admission to IIST and satisfy the eligibility criteria. IIST admission rank list will be prepared based on the JEE (Advanced) marks 2020.
- Release of Admission Brochure: 1 May 2020
- Opening of Online Registration: 25 May 2020
- Closing of online registration: 12 June 2020
|Seat Matrix for Undergraduate Programmes|
|Sl No.||Programme||No. of Seats||Duration|
|1||B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering||60 + 6**||4 years|
|2||B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering(Avionics)||60 + 6**||4 years|
|3||Dual Degree (B.Tech and Master of Science/ M.Tech)||20 + 2**||5 years|
How to apply?
Online portal for applications will get active on the official website on 25 May onwards. Interested and eligible candidates can apply once it gets active.
Call: 0471-2568477/ 618