Join the Vocabulary Building workshop for children in the age group 7-14 years at the British Council, Pune.
A good vocabulary is vital in improving all areas of communication – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- It gives your children the ability to effectively say what they want to.
- It helps them make a good impression on others.
- It boosts their power of persuasion.
- It helps them to better understand what they read or listen to.
Objectives of the Workshop:
- Learn many new words in a fun way, and to use them in the right context
- Discover interesting and innovative ways to enhance their vocabulary.
- Most importantly, develop a love for learning new words, spellings and pronunciations.
Date & Time: Saturday, 13th May 2017
Timing: 10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Batch Size: 20
Venue: British Council, Pune
For Whom: Children in the age group 7-14 years
Trainer Profile: Himani Bisht is a Cambridge CELTS qualified ELT professional, trained in the latest ELT methodologies. She was an English Language Training Associate at British Council Exams & English Services. She has experience in training children and young adults in grammar, vocabulary and soft skills.
For further information, please contact Ms Sugandhi on 41005307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, please visit this link.