British Council is delighted to announce GREAT Education Scholarships for the year 2018.
This year, GREAT along with partner UK universities will offer up to 70 full tuition scholarships with a value of over a GBP 1 million over a broad range of subjects. It is a great opportunity for Indian students wishing to make the most of their UK education.
GREAT Education Scholarships are for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate, full-time students who will enrol in September 2018/January 2019.
- To get selected, students will need to apply directly to the listed participating universities and to the fields of study mentioned in the attachment below.
- GREAT Scholarships 2018 listed here will be awarded only to Indian Passport holders.
- Management of the scholarships and selection of scholars will be done directly by the UK university for the identified areas of study*
- Scholarship will be awarded to those selected students who demonstrate leadership qualities and potential. They will be future brand ambassadors of the UK institutions and ‘Study in the UK’ campaign.
- The scholarship is a full tuition scholarship awarded to selected students for one year of study only. Students will need to make arrangements for their living and other expenses on their own.
To find out more about institutions in the UK offering the scholarships and the relevant contact details for each university, please refer to this document and click here for official website.