Brill Essay Writing Contest 2019 [Prizes Worth Rs. 70K]: Submit by June 30
Most people can’t write, but you have this talent and it’s time to share it with the world.
We invite you to accept a challenge: an essay writing contest! Pick one of our 5 topics, read the terms and conditions, and show us what you’ve got! Hint: we have cool prizes for the best participants.
Who Can Take Part in the Essay Writing Contest?
This contest is not just for students. It’s for anyone who’s inspired to write an essay. The age and place of living don’t matter.
*The admission fee is FREE of charge.
- First place: $500
- Second place: $350
- Third place: $150
We’ll also publish the best essays on our blog, crediting their authors. If you’re looking for a job as a writer or you maintain (or plan to start) your own blog, you’ll benefit from the exposure.
- Your essay should be from 600 to 800 words long.
- Your content should be 100% unique and plagiarism-free. All sources must be properly referenced. We’ll check.
- The accepted formats are .doc, .docx, and .pdf.
- We only accept essays written in English.
Choose from These 5 Topics
- Your Biggest Achievement In School/College Years
- Life Skills That Everybody Needs to Learn
- What Factors Influence a Person’s Choice of Profession and Why
- The Most Inspiring Story That You’ve Ever Heard
- The Writers and Their City: Cities as Inspiration in Literature
You can send multiple entries, as long as they are on different topics. But keep in mind that you can’t get more than one prize on this contest. We’ll award three different participants.
How to Submit
Send your essay as an attachment in an email message. The email address is to email email@example.com.
Please use “Essay for Brill Contest” as the subject line!
In the body of the message, please include your name, surname, country, age, and occupation.
The deadline for the submission is June 30, 2019 by 11:59 PST at the latest.
Winners will be announced on July 25, 2019 on our blog.
For the official website, click here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)