Bose Institute is celebrating its centenary year through various year-long programmes covering all the disciplines the institute is engaged in.
As a part of this centenary celebration and to commemorate its 100th birth anniversary, we are organizing a National Conference on Recent Trends in Condensed Matter Physics from 31st October to 3rd November 2017.
Abstracts are invited from students, post-doctoral fellows and faculties under one of the following topics:
- Solid State Physics (Physical and Transport properties of rigid materials)
- Computational materials science (density functional theory) and modelling of new materials.
- Nano-materials and thin films.
- Soft-condensed matter physics (physical properties of polymers, composites, liquid crystals, etc.)
Please send your abstract to the following email id: email@example.com
- Abstract submission opens: 15th April 2017
- Registration for conference opens: 15th April, 2017
- Abstract submission ends: 10th July, 2017
- Abstract acceptance Notification: 15th July, 2017
- Early bird registration deadline: 31st July, 2017
- Conference commences: 31st October 2017.
|On or before July 31, 2017||On or before August 31, 2017||On-spot Registration|
|Student||Rs 2500||Rs 3000||Rs 4000|
|Post-Doctoral Fellow||Rs 3500||Rs 4000||Rs 5000|
|Faculty||Rs 4500||Rs 5500||Rs 7000|
(without registration kit)
|Rs 2000||Rs 2500||Rs 3000|
Registration includes conference kit, breakfast, lunch, dinner, inaugural high tea, tea/coffee during the conference (from 31st Oct. to 3rd Nov., 2017) and dinner on 30th Oct., 2017.
Registration form available here.
Please send in your registration form to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The participants are requested to register by sending the duly filled Registration form by e-mail along with registration fees (through RTGS/ NEFT or Demand Draft (In favour of RTCMP 2017 Bose Institute, payable at Kolkata) on or before 31st July, 2017.
- Bank Details: (for NEFT/RTGS)
- Beneficiary Name: RTCMP 2017 Bose Institute
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Bank Branch: Manicktala, Kolkata-700009
- Account No.: 36878278472
- IFSC Code: SBIN0001715