Microbiologists are cordially invited to the international conference “Microbiology in the new Millennium : from Molecules to Communities” (MNM 2017) to be held from 27th to 29th of October, 2017 at the new Unified Campus of Bose Institute, Kolkata. MNM 2017 is a part of the centenary celebration of Bose Institute, which was founded by Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose.
This conference will feature eight symposia and provide a platform for cross-talk between researchers specialized in diverse areas of Microbiology. You are urged to join this exploration of the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the field.
Last date for Abstract submission: July 31, 2017.
Last date for registration: August 31, 2017.
- Tuberculosis (immunology, pathogenesis and virulence)
- Host-microbe interaction.
- Metabolism, enzymology and regulation.
- Microbiome and metageneomics.
- Parasite biology.
- Microbial regulation engineering and morphogenesis.
- Geo-microbiology: implications for planetary health.
- Microbiology of unexplored extremes.
MNM 2017 Secretariat, Department of Microbiology,
Bose Institute, Centenary Campus,
P1/12 C.I.T. Road, Scheme VII M,
Kolkata 700054, India
Phone: 033 2303 1103