Bose-Einstein Scholarship Test is an endeavor of International Research Scholars and Mentors with JMMC Research Foundation to provide exposure to talented students in Mathematics.
All stages of the examination would be held in Kolkata.
About the Scholarship:
- Duration of the Scholarship is 12 months.
- The scholarship amount is 2000 per month and one-time book grant of 3000
- Exposure to seminars, workshop project research base work, etc.
Who can apply?
- Foundation Level: Candidates of classes VII & VIII.
- Intermediate Level: Candidates of classes IX & X.
- Upper Intermediate Level: Candidates of classes XI & XII.
- Major Level: Students of Undergraduate level.
- Application forms shall be available from: 23rd January 2019.
- Last date of submission of application: 15th May 2019.
- Date of Examination: 23rd June 2019.
- Merit List Announcement: 23rd July 2019.
- Interview Date: 30th July 2019.
- Winners Announcement: 15th August 2019.
Click here for the application form.
- BEST-MTA (12 NOON – 1 PM): M.C.Q (1 hour).
- BEST-MTB (1:30 P.M – 2:30 P.M): Subjective (1 hour).
- Interview: For the Selected candidates based on the written test.
Phone: +91-33-25224106, +91-8585856766
Email: talentsearch[at]mathjmmc.com, mathtalentjmmc[at]gmail.com