As part of the annual E-Summit of IIT Madras, E-Cell conducts its flagship event for early stage startups– Bootcamp. Bootcamp is a four-week-long, Mini Startup Accelerator cum B-Plan Competition that provides early- stage startups with the requisite expertise and skills to make it big in the outside world.
It involves 4 weeks of mentoring and workshops after which each startup pitches itself to a panel of stalwart investors. The best startups win ₹2 Lakhs in prizes and will potentially receive fundraising and incubation opportunities for their startups.
The event is open to all UG, PG and PhD students of any stream and college. Students who have graduated in or after 2018 are also eligible. Each team must have a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 5 members.
- Total Prize Pool of INR 2 lakhs. 100k-60k-40k to the best three startups.
- Top 3 teams will receive free passes to external fundraising rounds hosted by VCs.
- Best performers will receive legal and technical guidance and support.
- Networking opportunities with VCs and angel investors.
- Professional one-on-one mentoring by industry experts.
- Opportunities for teams to get incubated in professional Incubators.
- Chance to be part of a highly talented and diverse cohort of startups.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Applications end by 4th February 2021.
- By 10th February, ~20 shortlisted teams will be informed who would
move on to the next stage of Bootcamp.
- These teams will go through mentoring and workshops for four weeks from 13th Feb and will pitch their B-Plan on 13th March.
- 14th March we will declare the results.
Bootcamp- Startup B-Plan Competition by IIT Madras.
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this event.