Blue Bells Model United Nations chapter 4 being conducted on 28 – 29 September, is an attempt to establish diplomacy with the genius minds of our age, to dig deep and research, brainstorm and come up with solutions for the gravest of issues.
Venue: Blue Bells Model School, Sector 4, Gurugram
- UNGA I – DISEC: United Nations General Assembly I – The Disarmament and International Security Committee
- UNHRC: United Nations Human Rights Council
- UNSC: United Nations Security Council
- UNW: United Nations Women
- UNODC: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
6. LS: Lok Sabha: The Lok Sabha provides a platform where diverse political perspectives and personalities come together to make decisions on issues of national importance. The Lower Chamber of India’s bicameral Parliament is the Law-making branch of the Indian Government.
7. R&AW: Research and Analysis Wing: The foreign intelligence agency of India. It was established in 1968 following the intelligence failures of the Sino-Indian War, which persuaded the Government of India to create a specialized, independent agency dedicated to foreign intelligence gathering previously, both domestic and foreign intelligence had been the purview of the Intelligence Bureau.
***THE R&AW SIMULATION AT BBMUN 2019 WILL BE A CONTINUOUS CRISIS SIMULATION AND HENCE REQUIRES ONLY EXPERIENCED PARTICIPANTS TO REGISTER***
8. NATO: North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. Formed in 1949 with the signing of the Washington Treaty, NATO is a security alliance of 28 countries from North America and Europe. NATO’s fundamental goal is to safeguard the Allies’ freedom and security by political and military means. NATO remains the principal security instrument of the transatlantic community and expression of its common democratic values. It is the practical means through which the security of North America and Europe are permanently tied together. NATO enlargement has furthered the U.S. goal of a Europe whole, free, and at peace.
9. IWC: Indian War Cabinet: A war cabinet is a committee formed by a government in a time of war. It is usually a subset of the full executive cabinet of ministers. It is also quite common for a war cabinet to have senior military officers and opposition politicians as members.
***THE IWC SIMULATION AT BBMUN 2019 WILL BE A CONTINUOUS CRISIS SIMULATION AND HENCE REQUIRES ONLY EXPERIENCED PARTICIPANTS TO REGISTER***
Click here for the official website.