Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is conducting a certificate programme on Blockchain on Oct 18-20, 2019.
About the programme
This programme is designed to build in-depth knowledge of blockchain. It involves discussions on the various concepts of blockchain such as smart contract, transaction and blocks, smart ledger, blockchain architecture, cryptocurrency concepts and private blockchain, among others.
Successful completion of the programme will enable the participants to upskill themselves and design and build blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses. This programme is a part of Memorandum of Understanding between Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science and Grant Thornton LLP
- Background of blockchain
- Blockchain concepts
- Blockchain architecture
- Centralised v decentralised apps
- Introduction to Ethereum
- Cryptocurrency concepts
- Public blockchain implementation
- Private blockchain implementation
Parikshit Jain is Associate Director in Digitech Service line. Parikshit is a seasoned professional with 14 + years of experience in IT industry having worked with reputed organizations like Infosys, Oracle, GlobalLogic and Sapient. He has Consulted, Designed and Developed Blockchain solutions on leading Blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Hyperledger etc. for his clients in his previous organization. He has Engineering Degree in IT from Pune University and has done his MBA (Finance) from IMT Ghaziabad.
Who should attend
- Graduate engineers or freshers
- Working professionals involved in implementation and operations
- CIOs and business heads
- Finance professionals aspiring for senior roles within financial operations, audit and risk
- Professionals engaged in e-commerce and financial institutions
- Professionals working in banks and NBFCs
- MBA freshers
- Three-day interactive classroom programme • Case studies • Our study material • Projects
18-20 October 2019
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Padur, Kelambakkam, Chennai – 603 103
Students/Research Scholars= INR 8,000 plus 18% GST
Industrial Participants= INR 15,000 plus 18% GST
How to register
Click here to register.
For any information, contact
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org