BITS RANCHI PHD ADMISSION
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to full-time / part- time Ph.D. Programme – Session Monsoon (July 2017) in the following Departments:
Architecture, Bio-Engineering, Chemical Engineering & Technology, Chemistry, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science & Technology, Physics, Production Engineering, Remote Sensing and Space Engineering & Rocketry.
Please read all associated documents including Instructions for filling the application form, fee structure, grouping of candidates etc. before filling the online application form given here.
The following category of candidates may be exempted from taking entrance test for Ph.D. Programme (Session MO 2017):
Candidates who have qualified in
- Any other national level test for pursuing Ph.D.
The candidates who have been granted exemption from taking the Entrance Test will have to follow the rest of the admission process as per the schedule and fulfill all other requirements as per the Ph.D. Regulations.
- Last date to Apply Online: 22nd April 2017
- Last date for receipt of completed application form at Mesra: 26th April 2017
- Display of list of eligible candidates for Written Test & Interviews on the Institute website: before 9th May 2017
- Date for Written Test and Interviews: 19th May 2017
More details and online application page, please visit the official notification given here.