BITS Pilani’s PG Programme in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Apply by Sep 23
The BITS Pilani Post Graduate Programme in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is an 11-month programme designed for technology professionals, and can be pursued without taking a career break. The programme focuses on building skills that will enable professionals for a rewarding career in this high-growth domain.
Who is it for?
The programme is designed for technology professionals who wish to advance their career as a specialist in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Professionals who wish to transition to roles such as Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, AI Product Manager, Data Engineer, and Applied ML Scientist should consider applying to this programme.
Employed professionals holding BE/ B.Tech. or equivalent, and working in relevant fields are eligible to apply. Candidates holding M.Sc. in Mathematics or Statistics, and working in relevant roles are also eligible to apply to this programme. A working knowledge of languages such as Python is recommended.
- 11-month Post Graduate certificate programme for working professionals that can be pursued online
- Comprehensive and rigourous curriculum covering key concepts and technologies of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- A 8-week Capstone project where you will work towards solving a Data Science related business problem under the mentorship of BITS Pilani faculty members and senior industry practitioners
- Two Campus Immersion modules of 2-days each at the Hyderabad Campus of BITS Pilani, during which participants will visit the Campus to interact with their peers and learn together from BITS faculty
- Extensive digital content including expert lecture videos, and engaging digital learning material
- Access to BITS Pilani instructors through online live lectures, a responsive Q&A support and discussion forums
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will become members of an elite & global community of BITS Pilani Alumni.
Course 1: Regression
Course 2: Feature Engineering
Course 3: Classification
Course 4: Unsupervised Learning & Association Rule Mining
Course 5: Text Mining
Course 6: Deep Learning and ANN
During the 8-week Capstone Project, participants will work in teams to design and solve a real-world business problem encompassing data science pipeline using AI&ML techniques under the mentorship of BITS Pilani faculty members and senior Industry practitioners.
Programme Fee: INR 2,25,000 (incl. GST)
(No cost EMI option at INR 13,333 per month available)
How to apply
- Click here to register yourself on the BITS Pilani Online Application Center. Create your login at the Application Center by entering your unique Email id and create a password of your choice. Once your login has been created, you can anytime access the online Application Center using your email id and password.
- You will receive a Provisional Admission Offer Letter within 2 days of receipt of your Application Form.
- Upon receiving the Provisional Admission Offer Letter, you will need to submit the following within 7 days using the Online Application Center:a. Block amount of: INR 25,000
b. Scanned copy of Passport size photograph
c. Scanned copy of self attested Graduation degree certificate and marksheets
d. Proof of ID (Govt. issued ID such as Driving License, Passport, Aadhar, Voter ID, etc.)
e. Proof of employment, such as Work Experience Certification from current employer.
- Upon receiving the Block Amount and other supporting documents, you will receive a Final Admission Offer Letter. You will need to submit the First Installment (INR 2,00,000) within 15 days of receipt of this letter. You may submit this fee in easy EMIs of INR 13,333 with 0% interest. Click here to know more.
- Upon receipt of the remaining Remainder fee, you will receive your BITS Student ID, detailed programme schedule and access to the learning platform.
The last date to apply is Sep 23, 2019.
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)