UPDATE [Sep 12]: The deadline for abstract submission is extended to September 30, 2018.
About the conference
Enhanced understanding of biological phenomenon incorporated with interdisciplinary approaches has resulted in major breakthrough products for betterment of society. To promote and encourage interdisciplinary collaborations and research in life sciences, engineering and allied sciences; BITS Pilani is offering a golden opportunity to bring together researchers from different streams, with an aim to focus and understand unanswered questions in biology and interdisciplinary sciences.
The International Conference on Life Science Research & its Interface with Engineering and Allied Sciences (LSRIEAS-2018) will be conducted at BITS Pilani on Nov 1-3, 2018.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the following theme areas.
1. Core Life Sciences (CLS)
2. Pharmaceutical Sciences (PS)
3. Biosensors, Imaging & Diagnostics (BID)
4. Biomaterials & Biomechanics (BM)
5. Bio-heat transfer & Bioprocess Engg. (BPE)
6. Computational Biology (CB)
7. Biophysical & Biochemical Sciences (BBS)
8. Mathematical Modeling & Quantum Biology (MMQ)
Aspirants working in the theme areas are invited to submit research abstracts for Oral talk/ Poster presentations. Those working in multiple areas covering more than one theme of the conference are welcome to submit more abstracts separately (but with separate registrations for each). Registration before abstract submission is necessary. The abstracts should be submitted as per following formatting:
- Abstract should be submitted in editable MS Word format (.docx) only. Pdf files will not be accepted.
- Abstract should be in Times New Roman only and formatted as per following details-
- Title:, bold, font size 14, each word capitalized
- Authors: Author names first and last name in full and middle name initials (eg. Prashant K. Singh), names should be numbered as per institutes if from multiple institutes; presenting author name should be underlined. Text running; font size 12, bold.
- Author affiliation: mention only department/ center name, Institute/ University name and State name. Avoid full details of address. Number the institutes if from multiple institutes. Unbold, font 12. Do mention valid email-id of presenting and corresponding authors only.
- Abstract body: Running text, font size 12, should give idea of problem, methodology, results and interpretation. No need to break up the abstract in above headings.
- Images may be included in the abstract but the file size should not be too high.
Abstract submission for the poster/oral presentation would be subsequent to online registration. The decision of the committee will be binding for the selection of oral presentations.
Abstracts should be submitted online at this page.
- Abstract Submission Deadline:
August 31, 2018September 30, 2018
- Abstract Acceptance Notification : September 10, 2018
- Registration (Early Bird) : September 20, 2018
Office Phone: +91-1596-515273
For full details, visit the conference website link given here.