For On Campus Faculty Positions
BITS Pilani has invited motivated and research-focused faculty with outstanding academic background and potential to excel in research and teaching to apply for positions of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor for its campuses in Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad and Dubai in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engg
- Chemical Engg.
- Electrical, Electronics & Instru. Engg.
- Mechanical Engg.
- Comp.Sci. & Info. Sys. Engg.
- Biological .Sciences
- Economics & Finance
- Humanities & Social Sciences
Candidates with a recent PhD in the respective discipline will be considered for appointment as Assistant Professor, while those with post-PhD experience of 6 years or more may be considered for higher positions.
In the departments of Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Instru. Engg., the Institute may consider a few exceptional candidates without PhD, for appointment as Lecturer for up to 6 years, to enable them to contribute to teaching while pursuing a PhD Degree.
For Off Campus- Faculty Positions
BITS Pilani has also invited academics and experienced industry professionals with an outstanding background to pursue an academic career as faculty members to teach in off-campus WILP programmes and mentor on campus students undergoing Practice School in industry at Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi (NCR) and Mumbai.
- Electrical and Electronics Engg
- Mechanical Engg
- Computer Science & Software Systems
- Candidates with ME/MTech degree and adequate relevant work experience and/or PhD will be considered for appointment as Assistant/Associate Professor. Candidates with ME/MTech degree will be considered for appointment as Lecturer (more details on qualification, eligibility, are available on website).
- Candidates who have completed MSc in Maths or Physics, but wish to pursue a career in Software Engg./Computer Science, will be considered for appointment as Instructors
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply online only, with details of their educational background, experience and academic achievements, anytime here.
Applications received up to June 17, 2017, will be considered in the current recruitment cycle. Applications received after June 17, 2017 will be taken up in the next cycle.
For more information, write to
Dean, Faculty Affairs, BITS Pilani,
Pilani 333031, Rajasthan
To find the recruitment advertisement for the job post and more details, click here.