Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 3-year (6-semester) Full-Time Master in Computer Applications (MCA) programme at Mesra for the session 2017-18.
How to Apply:
(Please see Instructions also for details)
- To start online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when prompted. Do not share the username and password with any body else.
- To apply for the MCA programme 2017, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online [link available on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee through State Bank Collect (any nationalized bank) of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (for SC/ST candidates). Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Send a printout of electronically generated application form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) in a A4 size envelope by Speedpost / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean, Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, to reach positively by the due date.
- Write “Application for MCA-2017 on top of the envelope”.
- Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- You may opt multiple choice of place for study (campus) at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur, BIT Mesra and BIT Noida Campuses, in order of your preference. Please do not make any corrections or add any preference of Campus by hand on the printout of the form, as these will not be saved to the database.
- Please do not print a blank form and fill it by hand as this will not be accepted.
Note: Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
|Filling of online form commences from||20 March 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||30 April 2017|
|Last date for receipt of printout of electronically filled application form along with required enclosures at BIT Mesra, Ranchi||11 May 2017|
|Admit card release date||26 May 2017|
|DATE FOR ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST||4 June 2017 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of 1st Provisional Selection List along with complete merit list on the Institute website / Notice Boards||15 June 2017|
|Classes will commence from the last week of July 2017 at all Campuses|