SPOT admission against vacant seats in full-time 3-year (6-semester) Master in Computer Applications (MCA) programme of the Institute at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur and BIT Noida Campuses for the session 2019-20 will be conducted as per the schedule given below:
Date of reporting for admission against vacant seats: 12th July 2019
Reporting Timing: 10:00 am to 12:00 Noon
Interested and eligible candidates, who had appeared for the Online Entrance Test for MCA programme 2019 held on 9th June 2019, conducted by the Institute and whose names appeared in the waiting list or got selection but could not join the program or not got any allotment so far and having online test marks above 40), may report for Spot Counselling cum Admission at the Campus of their Choice where they want to take admission (Jaipur or Lalpur or Noida Campuses) on 12th July 2019 (between 10:00 am to 12:00 Noon), with their duly completed form, all relevant documents/certificates in original, and one set of photocopies of each.
Documents to carry at the time of reporting
At the time of reporting for admission against vacant seats, candidates must carry the following documents in original:
- Pass certificate of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Marksheets of Graduation for graduates
ORMarksheets upto pre-final year for candidates graduating in 2019. They must also bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that:
- by 30 June 2019, s/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining their Bachelor’s degree.
- S/he has obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes must carry a proof of pass certificate in addition to marksheets of graduation and approval of DEC (Distance Education Council).
- Admit Card for the MCA 2019 Online Entrance Test
- Score Card of the MCA 2019 Online Entrance Test
- Caste certificate / special category certificate (if applicable)
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Employee Identification Card are acceptable)
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Requisite admission fee in the form of Demand Draft(s).
- Candidates who have appeared / are appearing for final examinations in 2019 (i.e. whose complete set of marksheets upto final year are not available) will be required to bring an undertaking on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 20/- (please see MCA Information Brochure 2019 (pdf) on website for format of undertaking).
They should also carry a photocopy of their duly completed form.
*The deadline for submission of the marksheet / degree certificate is 31 October 2019, failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled.
Candidates must appear for documents verification cum admission at the Campus of their Choice on 12th July 2019 (between 10:00am to 12:00 Noon).
Provisional selections will be done on merit based on marks obtained in the MCA Online Entrance Test 2019 conducted by the Institute provided he/she meets the minimum academic requirements and seat availability of that campus. There will be no upgradation from one campus to another.
The list of provisionally selected candidates will be notified by the respective Campus by 1:00 pm on the same day. All results will be announced only on the Notice Boards of the concerned Campus. Provisionally selected candidates must take admission by the due date mentioned in the notification by the Campus, failing which their provisional offers of admission will be cancelled and given to those eligible candidates who are next in merit.
Candidates are therefore advised to come prepared with fees and all original documents as required for admission, if provisionally selected for the same.
Total fees payable at the time of admission
Provisionally selected candidates will be required to deposit an amount of Rs.1,36,000/- for admission to MCA programme at Jaipur, Lalpur and Noida Campuses (for detail, please see Institute website) by crossed demand draft in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”,
- Payable at Ranchi in case admission at Lalpur Campus
- Payable at Jaipur in case admission at Jaipur Campus
- Payable at Noida in case admission at Noida Campus
Regular classes will commence from 16th July 2019 at all campuses.
BIT Mesra, Noida Campus, A-7 Sector 1
BIT Mesra Lalpur (Ranchi City) Campus
Phone: 0651-2531817 / 2531676
BIT Mesra, Jaipur Campus
27, Malviya Industrial Area, Jaipur 302017
Phone: 0141- 4019798 / 4019819
For full details, view the notification given here.